Students-initiated CAS activities
Every year, students undertake a variety of activities for CAS, depending on their interests and ideas.
- Outdoors students can help out at the Sports Council for Disabled, spending time at the beach and the sailing centre.
- Helping the SPCA, ACRES or assisting as a conservation ambassador at the zoo are various interesting options for animal friends.
- Students interested in social work have the option to volunteer in an old people's home or at one of the Soup Kitchens organised through Singapore.
- For the academically focused, giving tuitions to underprivileged children or help at the National Library Board can be interesting.
- A lot of organisations need help with the preparations of charity events, races or flag days. Creative students can bring in their ideas designing posters or flyers or take event photos for a good cause.
And there are many more possibilities. The CAS coordinator will help all students determine what their interests are and assist them in finding a suitable CAS project that they will enjoy.