Summer vacation is fast approaching and there are only FOUR MORE DAYS to clear your (and your child’s) library account! If you wish to borrow books for the summer after clearing your account, this will be possible up until close of business on 14 June. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
14 June - Last day to RETURN borrowed library resources (please clear your accounts by this date). Last day for summer lending.
From 18 June - ALL LIBRARIES WILL BE CLOSED for general circulation to enable us to pack for the move.
Need some inspiration for summer reading? Here are our top picks in different age categories:
- "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt, illustrated by Oliver Jeffers (Picture Books, ages 3- 8)
- "The Shy Supergirl" by Shabnam Minwalla (Early Readers, ages 5-9)
- "Pugs of the Frozen North" by Philip Reeve, illustrated by Sarah McIntyre (Chapter Books, ages 7-10)
- "George's Secret Key to the Universe" by Lucy and Stephen Hawking (Middle Grade, ages 8-12)
- "Rebel of the Sands" by Alwyn Hamilton (Young Adult, ages 12+)
For more details and further school summer reading recommendations, please visit https://tinyurl.com/yackazbz.