Infectious diseases are a major cause of illness among school going children. To prevent and control spreading in our school we depend on quick information from the parents after confirmation by a healthcare professional in order to inform the class or in rare cases the whole school community. Please find below the appropriate part of our school policy for an easy reference and a gentle reminder for parents.
Should your child be ill, parents should follow the instructions below:
• Keep students who are unwell or are having a temperature above 37.8 ˚C at home.
• Inform the school as soon as possible by emailing Main Campus - email@example.com, Junior School Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +65 6469 1131.
• In order to help us to identify and manage outbreaks of illness within the school community, please provide details of the illness/symptoms your child is experiencing, particularly in the case of a high fever or contagious illness.
• Upon their return to school, students must produce a written note from the parents, indicating the reason for and length of the absence.
• Hand in a doctor’s certificate after the third day of illness.