Charity Projects - C.A.R.E. @ GESS
Making a difference
C.A.R.E.@GESS is an initiative uniting all of our school charity, community service and environment projects. The group consists of 10 members represented by parents, students and teachers who are actively involved in current projects.
- to offer educational value to our students, who learn through charitable work and hands-on community service about the importance of humanitarian and environmental social responsibility
- to support our neighbours - Singaporean and Asian children and their families – as well as
- to unite the GESS community through work in common projects.
The “ownership” and coordination of the C.A.R.E. activities lay in different parts of the school:
- Parents Committee, Events and/or student body
- Community Service and Environment – teaching body, anchored in both sections´ curricula.